A List of my technical articles:
- Understanding Apple HomeKit Part I and Part II
- Building Secure Connected Devices Part I and Part II
- Linux Kernel:
- The likely/unlikely macros
- Sleeping in the Kernel – Published in the Linux Journal
- The Linux Journaling Block Device – Published on Kerneltrap.
- Journaling and the ext3 filesystem – A follow-up on The Linux Journaling Block Device.
- The Linux VFS Blackpaper – Linux VFS Documentation (WIP)
- Bitcoins Simplified I
- Bitcoins Simplified II – The Blockchain
- Bitcoin: What’s the big deal?
- Bitcoin: A Bubble?
- “Exploiting Multi homing in SCTP for High Performance”, Jayesh Rane, et al. in the International Conference ADCOM 2003, Coimbotore, India, DEC 2003.
- Talk about Fedora-ARM at FOSS.in 2009
- Stack Overflow (Workshop conducted at Concepts 2005)
Some quick notes:
- Embedded asm in gcc